Since it's winter and it's been cold, we haven't done much of anything. The good news is, this will be short. We settled down from the holidays and got back into our routine. The kids are doing well and getting bigger. Addison talks all the time and Sullivan is making noises other than crying. Addison is 21 months old and Sullivan turned 7 months old today. He isn't rolling over on his own yet so he still sleeps in our room. Addison is getting rails on her 'big girl bed' this weekend so she can give the crib to Sullivan.
We still haven't decided where to go on our trip. I think we have narrowed it down to Boston or the Southwest somewhere (Vegas, Grand Canyon) - there may be some other option we haven't looked into much yet but it all comes down to the kids. They are just way too small to do anything really fun or far away. We have to use the tickets by the end of the year so we have time, plus, Michele is off all summer so there is no rush to decide right now - we just thought Spring Break would work better since we wouldn't have to buy a ticket for Addison. I'm trying to talk Michele into letting me use one ticket for myself to go to Vegas and she can use the other to go to Chicago with the kids... she wants to do something as a family, Bleh.
Michele and I are going to go out this Saturday for a date night. It's Valentine's Day and we haven't been out together in months without kids. We are planning on just going to a nice dinner and seeing "He's Just Not That Into You".
On the 22nd, we have plans to go to Stone Mountain Park for their Snow Mountain attraction. The made their own snow (3 football fields worth) on a giant hill and even set up a little village for the kids who aren't big enough to hit the big slopes. Here is a link for anyone in the area interested in checking it out.
Finally, I ran out of room on the picture album site so I created another one. Everything from '07 & '08 will stay where it is & everything from '09 can now be found HERE. I just added 50+ pictures in the January and February albums.
Here are some recent videos - the first one of Van bouncing is from today. The others are a week or two old. I think you'll like the last one, it was a huge hit on Facebook.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Winter Wonderland
posted by
jimmy
at
6:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment