It's Father's Day. I'm at work which has finally slowed down this afternoon so I can jump on here for a few minutes and update everyone on what's happening. Since I have to work today, I got my Father's Day present from Michele (on behalf of Monkey) yesterday. We haven't had as many ultrasounds with Monkey as we did with Peanut and it's been about 6 months since we got to see him so Michele took me to a new place nearby called Peek-a-Belly where you (assuming you are pregnant) can go and get a 3D ultrasound. Monkey must have been shy because he covered his face and wouldn't look the 'camera' so we didn't really get any good pictures of him. It's ok, he'll be here in about 3 weeks but it was a very cool surprise.
These are the best two:
Peanut continues to improve on her walking abilities. She can now go from a sitting position to standing and taking steps all on her own. She has trouble with turning and sometimes gets too excited and goes faster than she can balance and takes a spill, recently resulting in her first scraped knee.
Since Michele won't be spending much time at the pool this summer, she has been taking Peanut almost every day. Here is some video Michele shot of Peanut walking at the pool.
A few more pictures of fun at the pool.










I downloaded all of the pictures from my camera and added quite a few to the online album HERE. While you're there look for the new June folder with the latest pictures.


2 comments:
To turn it sideways, I think you can use Windows video maker. If you have Windows XP or more, it should be there... Hope that helps.
Thanks lynnette - that fixed it!
Post a Comment