Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Swing & Slide


I'm FINALLY not sick anymore! When the fourth week of being sick started, I decided I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I went to the doctor and got on some antibiotics. The doctor said I had 'a very bad sinus infection and bronchitis which was probably turning into pneumonia' since it I had it for so long. He prescribed Levaquin (also used for treating exposure to Anthrax) and I was well after a few days.

Now that I'm feeling better I am able to work more. I got a few projects done around the house and worked a lot on the Fortress of Solitude - that frickin' thing is taking forever. The room itself is done (it's very cool btw) and Michele's dad and I are hanging the door in the next day or so. It WILL be done this week and then I can start soaking up the solitude.

Michele and Peanut have also been pretty busy. They are still going on the play dates I mentioned in the last post and one of the places they go is the park. It's very nice and there is a lot for the kids to do. On one of my days off last week Michele and I took Peanut (I wanted to see it since I had heard so much about it) and fun was had by all. Here are a few pictures of the park and there are more in the online album HERE.







My new favorite picture of Peanut - it's also my wallpaper.
Feel free to click on it and make it yours also.


Peanut has picked up a few new things recently. She's getting a new tooth on the bottom and her top two front teeth are coming in. In the last few days, she's learned to wave and to clap. Just today, she started waving at me when I said "Hi" to her.

Monkey seems to be growing a lot suddenly. Michele says this pregnancy feels different than the first in many ways. For example; when Peanut was in utero, she was more sideways and lower, Monkey seems to be higher and sticking out further. Also, Michele remarks that her belly button "feels weird" and is getting flatter sooner - she is very afraid it will turn into an outtie. Up until a couple of weeks ago, you couldn't tell she was pregnant and now she's really showing. I have a 30 week picture of Michele's tummy from last year - she's close to that size already. I think that kid is going to be HUGE.

Finally, by popular demand, here are a couple more videos of peanut crawling:







1 comment:

Courtney said...

Could she BE any cuter?!?!?

I submit that she could not!