Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sit n' Sleep


I don't think there is anyone out there that doesn't know that I write this website. With that said, I decided to stop writing in the third person and just write it as me on behalf of myself and Michele - just FYI. Moving on, a lot of people have asked about leaving comments on the posts. There is a comments feature from the design page (this site is template-based) that I have been trying for months to get to work. I have scoured through hundreds of lines of html code, posted messages on help boards and have not been able to fix it... until today. You will now see a 'comment' link at the bottom of each post - if you feel so inclined, click on it and type away.


Last week, I mentioned upcoming changes for Peanut. It didn't take long, the day after actually, when I noticed Addison has teeth! She has two tiny ones right in front on the bottom beginning to poke through. I tried to get a picture but she was uncooperative.

Another change is - Addison can sit up on her own...sort of. She still falls backwards if she wiggles too much but if she's leaning forward a little she can sit up on her own and play - check out the video:



There are a few pictures of her sitting up in the online album.

Addison has also been getting used to her accompanied daily afternoon naps. Michele has been nice enough to facilitate the comfortable environment displayed in the following video:




This week, Michele's Dad and I started construction on the Fortress of Solitude. I'm finishing a room in the basement since I'll be kicked out of the extra bedroom soon.

the 'before' picture



Here's another picture I took this week looking out on the deck.

Fall has finally arrived in Georgia

click image for larger view

Here are some great pictures my mom sent me the other day taken by her husband Jayme. Their dog Duchess seems to have a "live and let be" relationship with some deer.


Michele and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time off of work if you have it and be careful on Black Friday - those sales are tempting. I'll be working all week on the day shift - my supervisor is on vacation. Our plans for Thanksgiving are to have dinner at Michele's parents' house. I'm going to make home-made baked macaroni & cheese from my grandmother's recipe and try to figure out who I want to lose more - the Falcons or the Colts... As much as I dislike the Colts, I'm leaning toward the Falcons.

Speaking of football -

GO PATS!



Hey, look at that - a place to add comments right there...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Jimmy for figuring out the comments! Pnut and I are proud of you!! :) Michele

Courtney said...

HA! I'm making your grandmother's mac & cheese recipe for Thanksgiving, too! I e-mailed your mom for the recipe. : D

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!! I can't wait til x-mas to see you all! I am so happy to see there is someone else who loves the Patriots as much as me!!! Last nights game was awesome!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

No, no, no.....it's GO BEARS! : )

Natalie said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!