Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Come here often? Neither do I.


Wow, it's been almost 10 months since my last post. As you may have guessed, life has become so busy that the blog has taken a backseat to many things. As of now, I'm convinced that my children will take away any free time I will ever have.

Addison turned 3 on May 2nd. I took over 500 pictures from her 'birthday weekend' and while uploading them, I was reminded of my lack of attention to this website so I decided to put something up here telling everyone where to see the pictures. While I'm at it, I'll fill you in on a few other recent happenings.

The kids are awesome. Addison is becoming such a little lady and speaks with a very impressive vocabulary. Sullivan is putting 2 words together well and has started with a few 3-word phrases such as "hold on, minute" and "I do too".

Even though I haven't been keeping up with the website, I have been staying current with the online photo albums. The rest of the 2009 pictures are HERE and I have created a new account for the 2010 pictures HERE. The pictures are current all the way up to last weekend - we went on a day trip Sunday and all the pictures are in the May album.

We have also gone HD. There are now several HD videos on our YouTube channel. Look on the bottom right corner of the clip for a number (i.e. 360p, 480p or 720p) and select the highest number. Buffer speeds will vary depending on your connection speed but let the clip load fully before playing for best results.

Check out the pictures and video from the last few months (ok, maybe more than a few months) and you'll see pretty much everything we've been up to.

We're looking forward to a fun summer, hope everyone else is too!

No comments: