Thursday, July 10, 2008

Peanut is to Addison...


...as Monkey is to Sullivan. We decided to go with the name that was on the top of our lists - Sullivan James Lowe. We had a few runner-ups but we didn't think they fit him as well.

Michele and "van" will be in the hospital until Sunday and Michele will be on bed rest for a couple of weeks. Luckily I will have that time off of work to take care of everyone.

There will be more pictures and video up soon but here are a few pictures of his first day -









Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and support.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!!!

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to meet him!!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations on another job well done! Call when you feel like a visitor. I would love to see him! Brenda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby boy! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Such a BIG, Handsome Son!!!
Good Times ahead; Congratulation!!!
Joni, David, Michael and Christine