I finally got a not-too-bad picture of Addison's teeth. It wasn't easy, she is way too squirmy and drools when you mess with her too much - then she starts spitting.
THE BATTLE:
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Tooth Tussle Triumph!
posted by
jimmy
at
7:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Michelle, that is so funny. Chloe is getting her first tooth as we speak and she does NOT like for me to look at it. Addison is getting so big. I would love to see her in person again. Chloe said to tell you she wants to meet Addison. She thinks they would have a lot to talk about. I mean they did share a baby shower. They are close friends. :-) Hope you guys are doing well.
Christi
Awwwww! How cute! She is getting to be SO big -- we would love to have you guys down to Mobile some time or schedule to meet up for a kayaking trip!
Post a Comment